This is one of those snarkies where I couldn't decide on a favorite title. Perhaps I'll just post all five for a week. We have no problems at snrky.com doing the same stick figure cartoon half a dozen times. Iterate, baby! We're an agile stick figure comic site. Here are some alternatives I was considering...
- Your flip flops are smelling up the colocation space. (I think this would have been better).
- I'm not participating in tank top day, no matter what you say.
- Paired programming does not mean wearing matching Hawaiian shirts.
- Casual still means shirt and shoes.
- How did you know the new policy before it was announced?
- Fezzes are cool. (for geek cred - but I'd have had to put a fez on Poor Paired Cube Guy and there wasn't one on my contact sheet of props. That, and trying to draw a Tardis would have taken me at least an hour I should be spending on taxes).
- Alternates to that last one: bow ties are cool. Cowboy hats are cool.
- Turning your shirt inside out is not casual...not really.
Title: So they're formalizing your existing behavior?